Skip to main content

Dewi Kartika




New project using my rose weaving tutorial :)

Comments

  1. mbak.. rosenya cantiiiik bangeeet... suka paduan warnanya deeh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada cara buat mawarnya selebihnya seenaknya sendiri hehehhe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mawarnya cantik banget....apalagi ada buntutnya, jd lbh manis lg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cantik! Will buy if I'm there! Did u make any more ceramic necklaces? When will your next big fair be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi jane! Thank you for the kind words ^_^.
    I will attend mutumanikam fair, a big fair for jewelry and stones. I think you must come to see it.
    re ceramic necklace, I ran out the ceramic, my husband and I will go to village next week, and we hope we can find some interesting object/ picture then make them into jewelry. I'll post the jewelry on my site. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mutumanikam will be on December 2 to 5 2010, at JCC (the same place when we first met)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cantik mba... klo yg bikin expert, luwes kriwil yg di bawah rose-nya ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. expert bikin yg ga pake dipikir iah hehehhehe, soalnya klo model2 gini seenaknya aja, tapi klo yg filigree itu...ampuuuuun mikirnya, harus seimbang/simetris bikin puyeeng heehhehhe, thank you yaaa ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. cantik mbak kiki ^;^ aku malah belum praktekin tut's-nya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orchid Fantasy

Ga kuaaat nahan diri ngeliat batu free form fushia ini....hehehehehe...yah udah akhirnya dibikin kalung juga... Nah cara bezel pakai dayak weave hasil WS saya sama mbak Rina, adaptasi dari maharaj....Thank you so much...

Katrin's order

Filigree2 ini orderannya si pelanggan setia saya..maaf ya bu baru selesai sedikit...hehehehe, sisanya nanti saya cicil lagi (lah dari Nov 2009 belom kelar2). Oh ya filigree ini ada point khusus yg saya copy dari mbak Rina....ada yang tahu ga dimananya?

Anne Avantie " The Moon" (Pintu Aceh)

This one is another series of Anna Avantie. This brooch is for a beautiful bride , she wants a grand brooch for her wedding. The main idea is taken from the two moons on Aceh Gate. The size of this brooch is 16cm x 34cm. I pick the stones as my pray for her: * Carnelian and red jasper represent strenght and courage * Pearls symbol of innocence. * Adventurines symbol of life and fortune * Ruby zoisites symbol of passion and creativity * Gold symbol of wealth and prosperity.